BMI BODY MAAS INDEX CALCULATOR APP
The Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator can be used to calculate BMI value and corresponding weight status while taking age into. consideration. Use the “Metric Units” tab for the International System of Units or the “Other Units” tab to convert units into either US or metric units. Note that the calculator also computes the Ponderal Index in addition to BMI, both of which are discussed below in detail…
With this ad-free BMI Calculator you can calculate and evaluate your Body Mass Index (BMI) based on the relevant information on body weight, height, age and sex.
Check your body stats to find your ideal weight, because overweight and obesity are risk factors for diseases such as hypertension, heart disease and diabetes.
It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet. More information about BMI classification which is used by the BMI Calculator is available on the website of the World Health Organization (WHO)
BMI is a measurement of a person’s leanness or corpulence based on their height and weight, and is intended to quantify tissue mass.
It is widely used as a general indicator of whether a person has a healthy body weight for their height. Specifically, the value obtained from the calculation of BMI is used to categorize whether a person is underweight, normal weight, overweight, or obese depending on what range the value falls between.
BMI is a useful measurement for most people over 20 years. It is an estimate and should be considered as a rough guide only as it does not take into account age, gender, ethnicity or body composition.
BMI table for adults
This is the World Health Organization’s (WHO) recommended body weight based on BMI values for adults. It is used for both men and women, age 18 or older.
What is BMI Calculator?
- BMI Calculator is free app that allows you to monitor BMI and percentage of fat in your body.
- Ideal weight – app calculates the ideal weight you should gain.
- To calculate it app uses the D. R. Miller formula.
- Body fat percentage is estimated from BMI by formula derived by Deurenberg and co-workers.
- All measurements use information about your body: gender, age, height and weight.
- App is designed for people of different ages and supports for both metric and imperial.
- Track your BMI and stay healthy!