Salary Calculate Online, Exel And Pdf File
Complete Full Course Physics, Chemistry, Biology Coaching Video Lectures
1. MySpeed Try
This application allows you to measure your data speed experience and sends the results to TRAI. The application captures and sends coverage, data speed and other network information along with device and location of the tests. The app does not send any personal user information. All results are reported anonymously. While this application gives TRAI details of your data experience, sending a report to TRAI does not constitute a complaint. In case of poor experience, users are requested to register a complaint with their network service providers.
2. Ayushman Bharat (PM-JAY)
Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), is a flagship scheme of Government of India to provide cashless secondary and tertiary care treatment from the empanelled public and private hospitals providing coverage to more than 10 crore poor and vulnerable beneficiary families.
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for the implementation of Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY.
We are pleased to announce the launch of official mobile application for citizens to:
• Get easy access to information about PMJAY
• Check eligibility
• Search empanelled hospitals
Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance
UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) is envisaged to make e-governance ‘mobile first’. It is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
It is an evolving platform designed for citizens of India to offer them access to the pan-India e-Gov services from the Central, State, Local Bodies, and Agencies of government on app, web, SMS, and IVR channels.
– Integration with Digital India Services: It provides seamless integration with other Digital India Services like Aadhaar, DigiLocker, and PayGov. Any new such service will automatically be integrated with the platform.
– Uniform Experience: It is designed to enable citizens to discover, download, access, and use all government services easily.- Secure and Scalable: It supports Aadhaar-based and other authentication mechanisms for service access. The sensitive profile data is saved in an encrypted format and no one can view this information.
– Single-Point Ubiquitous Access: All government services are available for citizens on a unified platform for easy access through multiple online and offline channels (SMS, email, app, and web).
– More for Less: Only a single mobile app needs to be installed instead of each app of each department.
– Convenience: Citizens do not even need to install or update the app again to avail government services if more services are added to the platform.
– Saving of Time and Money: Citizens can anytime and anywhere avail these services through their mobile phones, desktops, and laptops without any need for visiting the department office and standing in queues.
– Uniform Experience: All the government services including payment-based transactions provide secure and uniform experience.
4. mPassport Seva
Offers a wide variety of passport related services to smartphone users.
Passport Seva Project, being executed by PSP Division of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India, aims at providing all the Passport-related services to the Indian Citizens in a speedy, convenient and transparent manner. This is one of the largest projects of the Government of India under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) being executed in public-private-partnership mode with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as the private partner. The project is already operational and servicing citizens through 93 Passport Seva Kendras and 412 Post Office Passport Seva Kendras across India.
MEA with a view to provide mobile enablement of public services, has launched a Mobile Application ‘mPassport Seva’ to offer a wide variety of services to smartphone users such as Passport application status tracking, locating the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) and general information on various steps involved in obtaining a Passport.
More information can be obtained from the official website: www.passportindia.gov.in
• Access complete catalogue featuring scores of courses across various sectors such as Management, IT, Healthcare, Electronics, BFSI, Beauty, Automotive, etc.
• Courses is available in English, Hindi and many regional languages.
• Offering QP (Qualification Pack) and non-Q based courses.
• Anytime, anywhere learning- skilling opportunities for aspiring learners beyond the boundaries of location and time.
• Self-paced learning: Personalized experience which lets the user decide its own convenience and pace.
• Discover courses with topics ranging from fabric painting to wealth management, masonry to automotive repair, English learning to dentistry, impression management to interview skills.
• Affordable courses: eSkill India catalogues both free and low budget courses that are easily affordable.
• Stream online for interactive video-based lessons, lectures, etc.
• Simple 1-minute registration process
• Register using mobile number or email id or NSDC registration ID.
• Friendly navigation and search mechanisms.
Courses on popular categories:
Free and paid courses available on 15+ categories to help you master new skills for both professional and personal growth.
• Healthcare: Clinical Nutrition, Wellness, Dentistry, medical assistance, basic first aid, etc.
• Computers: computer basics, computer hardware, MS office, etc.
• Business: management of finances, entrepreneurship, stocks, family business, risk management, etc.
• Electronics: electrician training, repairing appliances, mobile repairing, etc.
• Personal growth and development: digital literacy, soft skills , learning English, interview preparations, etc.
This, is an android Mobile application of Department of Posts
Postinfo – Department Posts Android Mobile Application
Postinfo, the citizen centric android Mobile application of Department of Posts developed by Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology .The app provides the following facilities;
2) Post office search
3) Postage Calculator
4) Insurance premium calculator
5) Interest calculator
• Speed Post • Registered Letter • Insured Letter
• Value Payable Letter • Insured Value Payable Letter • Registered Packets
• Registered Periodicals • Registered Parcel • Insured Parcel
• Value Payable Parcel • Insured Value Payable Parcel • Business Parcel
• Business Parcel COD • Express Parcel • Express Parcel COD• Electronic Money Order (e-M7. MyGov
MyGov is Government of India’s innovative citizen engagement mobile application.MyGov is Government of India’s innovative citizen engagement platform for direct citizen participation in governance by providing an avenue for channelizing their ideas, comments and creative suggestions to Central Ministries and associated organizations. Citizens can participate in policy formulation and program implementation to usher in an era of direct participatory democracy.
Government of India is taking all necessary steps to ensure that we are prepared well to face the challenge and threat posed by the growing pandemic of COVID-19 the Corona Virus. Learn about Symptoms, Prevention, Travel Advisory and common FAQs on CoronaVirus.
Thank you very much for reading this article, all apps mentioned in the information provided here are official apps of Government of India.
All these apps are designed to increase the security and convenience of the citizens of India, helping to make the country digital.
Download and use apps that are very useful in your home life.
The hustle and bustle of government offices will be removed.
If you have any problem or query related to this article of ours, you can email: